Start Shredding Today
When you start learning how to guitar solo it can be overwhelming. Here are just a few questions that I get asked all the time!
- What notes can I play for each song?
- Do I need to learn a bunch of scales?
- What is vibrato and is it important? How do I do it?
- Do I need to know how to read music?
- Do I need to know music theory?
- Is there an easy way to get started with guitar soloing?
- How long do I need to practice every day?
- Will doing things the wrong way cause problems in the future?
- How do I play like Eddie Van Halen, Steve Vai, Eric Johnson, [my guitar hero]?
- Where do I go next? What is the best roadmap?
Get the answers to all of your questions and more.
Craig's devotion to all aspects of the guitar is motivating. He is an amazing player and his precise technique makes him a great teacher. He "practices what he preaches" by constantly crafting his skills and working to make himself a better musician.
Craig has found a way to simplify teaching, making it easier to learn to play guitar. I have been playing most of my life, but still can't get over how easily Craig can teach me things that I never thought I'd be able to learn or do.
Set Your Guitar Solos On Fire
Tapping, hammer-ons, pull-offs, timing, bends, slides, alternate picking, and more.
Yes, you will learn theory. All lessons are full of theory but you won't even notice.
Learn how to combine all the techniques and theory into your very own solos.
What You Will Learn
Each lesson includes key warm-up exercises, guitar techniques, music theory and mini solos that combine everything you just learned. You will learn music theory without feeling like you're in a classroom. It's completely natural and keeps the focus on your guitar playing. Fun and easy.
- Lesson 1: Speed Picking Technique
- Lesson 2: Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs
- Lesson 3: Tapping Like Eddie Van Halen
- Lesson 4: Vibrato And Why You Need to Learn It
- Lesson 5: Where To Go/What To Do Next
I was one of Craig's students that pretty much knew nothing about guitar. He made learning how to solo very easy. He's an excellent teacher and performer.
I remember jamming with Craig way back, and he taught me pinch harmonics. Changed my playing forever.. thank you
Grab your FREE copy of The 5-Step Guide to Guitar Soloing
What You Can Expect
After you enter your email address and hit the button you will get your first guitar lesson immediately delivered right to your inbox with a link to the online lesson as well.
You will get a new lesson almost every day. Use the time to practice each lesson. Each lesson builds on the last lesson's exercises and guitar techniques.
You will be amazed how your guitar solos sound after just one week!
2020 GuitarLava.com. All rights Reserved